A. Lacroix Granit: Impressive production capacity!
At A. Lacroix Granit, when it comes to fabricating natural stone for your project, our production lines can do it all—from A to Z—from rough blocks to the most sophisticated end products. With our state-of-the-art equipment, expertise in architectural buildings, and experienced team, we can handle the biggest projects and deliver them on schedule. We love a good challenge!
- Our many wire saws give us a sawing capacity of 2,000,000 sq. ft. a year.
- Our 150, 000 sq. ft. plant lets us accommodate extremely large projects.
- We recently set up a new department to produce large precast projects.
- We also have 60,000 sq. ft. of storage space, which is perfect for our customers short on room.
- We have a team of 150 seasoned employees who know granite by heart.
- Our granite quarries give us full control over the quality of our raw material. By selecting one of our exclusive colors, you have the peace of mind of knowing you’ll get the most beautiful blocks for your projects.
- Our brand new tile line (operational in July 2016) will give you access to an even wider selection of marble and granite products at very competitive prices.
- Our spacious warehouse allows dry layouts of up to 10,000 sq. ft. so clients can sign off before delivery.