Who we are
Our website address is : https://www.lacroixgranite.com/en/
What personal data is stored and why
When you visit the website, a cookie will be placed on your browser for user behavior analysis conducted through Google Analytics. This cookie will collect:
- A truncated version of the IP address of your computer (your IP address is modified to prevent identification)
- Your internet service provider
- Your operation system (ex: MAC OS, Windows)
- The make and model of your device
- Your screen resolution
- The type, language, version, and other browser-related data
- Your region or municipality determined based on your IP address
- The domain of the previously visited website
- The point of origin of your visit
- Pages viewed on the site (sequence of visits, interactions on the page, date, time, duration, and frequency of your visits, as well as, your activities such as clicks and screen scrolling, etc.)
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All personal information collected through our contact forms will be deleted once it is no longer relevant or upon the user’s request.
How long we retain your data
The data collected by Google Analytics is kept for a period of 2 months.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
The only data shared with a third party is the information collected by Google Analytics for consumer behavior analysis.
Officer for Personal Information Protection : email@example.com
Last modification: 12/09/2023